Visible has launched its Community platform. This will be a place where members can connect with each other for troubleshooting, finding parties, discussing the latest deals, and more. We want as many people to participate as possible!
Participating on the forum this month will get you a “Founder” badge, and you will also be eligible to participate in our Leaderboard Contest. The top 5 Most Kudoed authors and top 5 Most Solutioned authors across all forums will be selected as winners, and will receive a $100 digital Mastercard and a $100 gift card to visiblemerch.com. The details of the contest are below.
Visible Community Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Visible Community Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Visible, Khoros, and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Visible 8350 E Crescent Parkway, Suite 200, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on February 9, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain time and ends on February 28, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. MTN time (the "Contest Period").
5. How to Enter: To participate in the Contest, visit community.visible.com, set up a new account, and engage with the Community by either posting or responding to threads within the various forums. Qualifying posts (posts that comply with the official board rules) will place a user on a leaderboard in the Community, and users in the top five (5) of the Top Kudoed Authors leaderboard and in the top five (5) of the Top Solutions Authors leaderboard at the end of the Contest Period will be entered for the prizes below, based on placement on the leaderboard and the criteria established for this Contest.
Limit: Each entrant may create one Community account per individual. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Released Parties (as defined in Section 10, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
6. Winner Determination: At the conclusion of the Contest Period, the top 10 participants, as shown in the two Community leader boards, will be identified as the contest winners.
Subject to the entrants’ compliance with these Official Rules, 10 entrants whose engagements put them in the top 5 on each of the Community leaderboards will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners. In the event of a tie, a random drawing will be the tie-breaker.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days following the conclusion of the Period. Each potential Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and, where not prohibited, a Publicity Release ("Declaration"), which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Each potential Prize winner must provide his/her full name, home mailing address and date of birth to confirm eligibility within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is provided, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if/as applicable), does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
8. Prizes: TEN (10) GRAND PRIZE winners will each receive a $100 gift card to the Visible Merch Store and a $100 Master Card digital gift cards. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $200 per prize; $2,000 total for all prizes. One Grand Prize may be won per entrant.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan
15. Winner List: For a winner list, visit community.visible.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete by March 5, 2021