DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Visible Community Members!

The Visible Community team is excited to recognize community members who have been incredibly helpful to others and have truly had a massive impact on the value of content shared on the community. 

Here you will find a list of the community’s leaders in solutions, “likes”, along with other insightful topics your fellow Visible members have been providing.

If you find any of the topics added here helpful, please let your peers know how well they’re doing by giving their post a “like”!

Latest Community Solutions

Members who’ve provided the most recent solutions on the community

Connectivity Issue - Solution by @MinnieMe 

Cannot obtain my referral code - Solutions by @Anonymous  & @georgeb 

Have no service, can’t verify email for new eSIM - Solution by @StevensSostre 

Out of the blue can't make or receive calls - "Calling restrictions." "Announcement 803" - Solution by @jferngeek 

Oops, new eSIM order won't work on this device...iPhone 14 Pro Max Ordered through Visible - Solution by @Sam1420 

Top Solutions Authors - October

These members provided the most solutions this month.

@Anonymous   7 Accepted Solutions

Recent Solution: 

How Do I Get A SIM, While Not Being Able To Pass The INCOMPATIBLITY Page?

“You can get them to send you a new sim card by contacting them through…”

@bethanykelly   1 Accepted Solution

Recent Solution:

Phone order won’t work

“All I had to do to buy the phone was use my credit card through PayPal...”

@hmibarrylsalter   1 Accepted Solution

Recent Solution: 

Constantly changing IP, how do I keep the same IP during a session

“THANK YOU VISIBLE!!!!! The IP insanity has completely stopped...”

@Anonymous    1 Accepted Solution

Recent Solution: 

Adding a 2nd phone to my account

“Visible doesn't have family plans or multi-line accounts...”

@Greencat    1 Accepted Solution

Recent Solution: 

Problems with Visual Voicemail and SMS Texts after Port In

“Well, it seems like escalating the issue with customer service and patience...”

Top “Liked” Recipients for October

These members received the most likes from the community this month.

@Lakeview  219 Likes Received

Top Liked Post: 

Get rid of your overpriced phone bill – Switch to Visible and receive $20 off your first month bill! 

“To learn about the Visible Mobile unlimited talk, text, and data plans click…”

@Crusher312  218 Likes Received

Top Liked Post: 

$20.00 Off 1st Month With Code. * $10/month or $25/month After That.

“To join Visible Mobile for unlimited talk, text, and data, click…”

@membersavers  217 Likes Received

Top Liked Post: 

GET $20 OFF 1ST MONTH OF VISIBLE SERVICE – TWO GREAT PLANS OFFER YOU EXCELLENT CHOICES

Learn about current Visible data options at Plans and discount offers…”

@Lakeside   214 Likes Received

Top Liked Post: 

Want more cash in your bank account? How about a $200 gift card? $20 Off First Month With Code

“Enjoy your first month of Visible service for $20 off…”

@VisibleRocks  199 Likes Received

Top Liked Post: 

TIRED OF YOUR OVERPRICED PHONE BILL YET? HOW DOES $10/MONTH SOUND? HERE’S HOW

Choose the Visible $30/month unlimited 5G & 4G LTE plan or the…”

A very special thank you goes out to all of our community members who, through their dedication to asking questions and providing helpful answers, made it to the community spotlight this month. 

We are always searching for new members to include here in the monthly community highlight. Be sure to join the conversation on the forums, ask questions, and give any helpful post that you see a Like

1 Comment
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did I win?