Vernon

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was advised by Visible online chat supervisor Rey to file an official complaint against an online chat agent named Mario here. My case number is 07479029. The online chat with Mario happened around 12:10 pm PDT on Sep 23rd, 2024. Mario did the following during my chat:

1) Provide incorrect informtion. Mario claimed that I did not request number port-in as part of my original order. This is wrong information as I have screenshots showing the number porting request as my original order. My number was also ported in automatically after I activated my service with Visible.

2) Block me from getting further assistance from a supervisor. As I requested several times to chat with a supervisor for additional assistance, Mario kept ignoring my request or making up unrealistic requirements in order to block me from getting help from a supervisor.

I would like to file an official complaint against Mario and would like to hear back from you regarding how you will handle this complaint. I can also provide the chat transcript if needed. Thanks!