HarvestClouds
Novice II

How about adding tablets? In an ideal world, they’d be half the price of cell phone service. 

50 Comments
rich2360
Novice

I would also like to see a tablet plan or tablet add-on.

TheHadouJHyrule
Novice II

This would be a great idea. I'm thinking about getting an iPad Pro with an M-series chip in it someday, and I'd love for Visible to be tablet-ready for when I get it.

PHMedeiros
Novice

I would sign up for it on the same day that I heard about it. Is it just me, or is it just common sense to make that offer?

comrade-g
Novice II

Visible's tech assistance (customer service) needs a lot more training. We the customers (paying people) need to know you are helping us to resolve issues, what we experience is extreme frustration, this causes us to cancel our service and go to another carrier. Does this make sense to you, Visible?

Issue started from 1st day of service. I spent over 72 hours on chat over a period of 9 days, only to be asked the same questions ad-infinitum, without a result.  Asked multiple times to please ask tech support call me, after 9 days I finally received a call, only to be asked the same questions all over again. Still, NO Resolution.

Visible, your people need support to make your business be a truly exceptional experience for your customers.

tomkuettner
Novice

A tablet plan would be awesome, would also be awesome if it could share the same number as your phone

NanoWaveJoe
Novice

Data plan for family tablets on the go would be much appreciated!

tmgrood
Novice

My wife and I both have Visible phone plans and I came here to see if you had data plans for tablets.

I use a Tripletek 9 Pro when flying my drones because of the high nits they have.

I thought it would be great having a data plan on it.

Raymacke
Novice

Yes, a tablet plan would be a great addition.

forkstabbed
Novice

I'd love to see a tablet plan as well. Recently moved me and my wife's phones and both our watches over. Would love to use my iPad on the go and not tethered to my iPhone's hotspot. Please add this!!!

+1 would love to see a tablet plan as well. I also recently moved mine and my spouse's iPhone + Apple Watch to Visible. It'd be great to use an iPad without hotspot on phone wasting battery / heating up.