HarvestClouds
Novice II

How about adding tablets? In an ideal world, they’d be half the price of cell phone service. 

50 Comments
frugalfamily
Intermediate

Is Visible going to provide support for tablets?

Would LOVE to be able to have service on tablet, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Fire Tablet, Surface etc.... 👏🙏 🙌

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

This is definitely something that we are considering, but we also like simplicity of having one plan. Do you all want a tablet plan? Let us know here.

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

This is definitely something that we are considering, but we also like simplicity of having one plan. Do you all want a tablet plan? Let us know here.

devin37354
Intermediate III

I haven't had a tablet plan since Freedompop went under or sold out or whatever. I also haven't had a tablet that could have a mobile plan since then. Personally, I never use tablets much anymore. Options are good but so is simplicity

overlock
Novice III

With hotspot available on my phone that is enough for my on the go tablet needs.  I would consider an Apple Watch plan however if the price was right.  

Jjm5568
Novice

I would really like to be able to use my tablet. 

deathcamp
Novice

get verizon postpaid 20 dollar unlimited tablet plan. no credit check for byod. 

SebastianA1215
Novice II

would love adding ipad and apple watch 

SebastianA1215
Novice II

I definitely would sign up for a tablet and wearable even if not unlimited 

_Vader_
Novice II

Count me in. I have a tablet setup in my car. I'd love to be able to use this as I go from walking to driving.