Domestic Roaming

jklompus3
Novice

Is there an easy way to see a map that compares Visible's domestic coverage to Verizon's?  I'd like to see how much of the Verizon network is Roaming/CDMA that wouldn't be included with Visible.

3 REPLIES 3

Moxie
Superuser
Superuser

From what I have read if you can find a map of Verizon domestic roaming (good luck) you just need to remove it...then you've got yourself a map of Visible coverage area. Honestly the coverage maps look identical to me..

Best! 

If this post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution. Thank You!

Additional information needed? https://www.visible.com/help

jklompus3
Novice

Thanks!  Door County, Wisconsin is a popular vacation area. Verizon roams with Cellcom there and Visible appears to not have any service.  I was hoping to see other areas like this where I might care.

I'm also hoping to find coverage in Door County, WI! I'm curious if Visible's new plans offer domestic roaming - they show the extended network their coverage maps for Door County but don't explicitly say whether it's included or not. We have the old unlimited plans and I know those don't include it. Our family who lives in Door County switched to Spectrum Mobile which includes the Verizon extended network, but I'm hoping the new Visible plans include it too.