Esim Download Failure

apauloman
Novice II

I have a brand new Iphone 13 Pro Max unlocked from the Apple store.  Apparently, the Visible app cannot complete the Esim download.  They indicate it's "paused"  lol!  I've chatted 8 times, been given case #,  call back with no call back, is this the usual things customers experience?  I've seen some instances on Reddit when it takes weeks to activate a phone.  This is not the norm folks!  Their chat advisors have no technical support knowledge whatsoever.  They are just folks giving different reasons why their technology could not complete an Esim download.  Be like other carriers (hint.  Verizon) who sends the customer a QR code to download or assist them in manually adding it.   Im thinking Visible is Verizon's write-off company.

I didn't realize they were hacked, I had to cancel my PayPal account because of this.   If this is what it's about at Visible, it certainly is not worth it.     

4 REPLIES 4

Dea11uvR
Novice III

That's terrible! I'm sorry you're having issues. I have an iPhone 11 and got an eSIM and within two hours I was able to port my number over to visible and activate service. It seems from this forum that there are a few people from time to time that have issues though doing it. Visible customer representatives can be reached not just through chat, but by tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. So you might want to try those options as well. Visible is not owned by Verizon, but they do use their network. I hope you can get it sorted soon.

Thank you for replying.  I had to cancel that account and order a SIM card which stated I should receive tomorrow.  Chat told me it takes up to 5 days to review before shipping.  What is there to review? They already charged my credit card.  I have to disagree with you.  Visible IS owned by Verizon.   

apauloman
Novice II

โ€œVisible is an all-digital wireless carrier owned by Verizon. The app-based phone service runs on Verizonโ€™s 4G LTE Network. The service costs $40/month for unlimited data, messages, and minutes in the U.S. Visible supports both Apple and Android devices.โ€

Thanks for this correction; the third-party article I had read about it had it listed differently. Sounds like you are making some progress. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.