Missing OCN number error

Bobport47
Novice

Is anyone else getting a random error “missing OCN NUMBER” when friends or family try to call you?

I have iPhone 12Pro Max.  Unsure if it’s my phone (Apple) or visible’s network connection to Verizon 

7 REPLIES 7

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your service. We know that this type of issues is the worst and we are ready to have this resolved for you. Please feel free to reach out by chatting on our site or app, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook, and an agent will be there to assist you with resolving this issue. -LS

frplett
Novice

I am having the same problem (OCN is missing - please re-enter the phone number you are calling) with a Droid Z4.  How do I fix it??

18KBshow
Novice

I've had this issue 3x now, I have OnePlus 8.  Simply use chat help and visible assistant will reset your phone voicemail.

Dnote22
Novice

I have also had this issue 3x now and I am a new subscriber. This is a serious issue as I rely on phone service for a number of things. I don't find out I have an issue until someone reaches me via another number. Rebooting my phone seems to fix the issue and I get a flood of txt msgs that never went through while I was having the issue. My phone is an Samsung S22 Ultra.

carlosgo22
Novice

*73 disables call forwarding as opposed to resetting your voicemail, but that is what you should dial if people are getting that error messages when attempting to call your phone. 

*73 disables call forwarding and doesn't reset your voicemail, but it's still the appropriate number to dial if you're having this issue.