NO SERVICE! Visible is good at NOT solving problem apparently

trahur080812
Novice

No service! Happened like an hour ago here in Phoenix, surprisingly both me and my wife using Visible and i dont have service while she still have(but signal weak like 2~1 bar) Good thing is at least she still have signal. I have contacted thru chat or  social media to visible but in vain no help at all.

Have you tried the pinned post for problem to connection? Sure i did, and no help at all!

And apparently im not the only person having this issue. While no reply no announcement no statement from Visible..... very disappointed. Im waiting for a phone call from health care provided and need seek health care service and boom NO SERVICE... Good job Visible, to destroy ppl's life like this.. now i dont have signal to pickup/call phone nor text msg. Is it because the service region? No i dont think so, since both me and my wife at home and she has signal while im out of service.... Hard to explain and please dont expect Visible to figure out what went wrong cause i believe they dont know as well.....

FIX THE ISSUE WILL YOU VISIBLE?

2 REPLIES 2

CellularSavvy
Novice II

all fixed bro

CellularSavvy
Novice II

turn airplane mode on/off or turn phone off and on if still having issues