Oneplus 8 Pro Wifi Calling

aram7639
Novice

I saw that the OnePlus 8 Pro is on the list of devices that support Wifi Calling and it does not appear to be working. I have tried rebooting the device and toggling to and from Airplane mode. Is there a APN missing or something else?

3 REPLIES 3

bpositive
Intermediate III

I had the same problem even with my iphone. There was nothing wrong with the phone. However, my wifi was creating problem. Once I changed the wifi, it worked. Please try to do connect different wifi and see if it works. 

DWM
Novice

Same problem here.... and zero customer support from vsble

scar77bg
Novice

I am currently having that issue. I contacted Customer support and they had me try the toggle of airplane mode, reset network settings, and pull the sim and shut down the phone. They ended up supposedly creating a case on the issue. It appears they do not realize just how wide spread the issue is or they do not care. So, far it is not a deal breaker I am in a really good coverage area so not having Wifi calling will not kill me but just like 5g I would like all the features of my phone to work. It is obvious that they don't have much support for BYOD.