Port-in from T-Mobile unacceptable still not done

dehamilton12
Novice II

Is anyone else having a problem to port-in phone number from T-Mobile? It’s been over a week escalated as well and still exceeding that response time. Past carrier ports were completed in 15 minutes and max of 45 minutes. I’ve asked multiple questions like if it’s eSim related and not related they say, I’ve contacted T-Mobile and they show not port request. I’ve checked the Verizon Port site recommended on another post and it shows no record either. Anyone else have the issue recently and find a resolution that worked?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dehamilton12
Novice II

Finally resolved after escalating further. They said the issue was with my phone # supposedly not showing it was connected to a TMobile by the SPID (Service Provider ID)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. I'd recommend reaching out to the Care Team for an update on your case; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

I have had a similar problem and I have been 5 days without service. I have escalated the problem several times, but I only get notices that my problem will be resolved in 72 hours. This is so frustrating !!!!!  

dehamilton12
Novice II

Same response, no resolution. They say the highest support team is still looking into it. Why do I pay for 2 bills because because Visible can’t handle a simple port. 

dehamilton12
Novice II

Finally resolved after escalating further. They said the issue was with my phone # supposedly not showing it was connected to a TMobile by the SPID (Service Provider ID)

briantpatterson
Novice II

I'm having the same issue with porting, except with Boost Mobile.  I've been waiting five days, 6 porting requests have been filed, and escalated.  I'm currently on my 7th attempt, but this time I provided the Boost's SPID to Visible.  Fingers are crossed.  I shouldn't have to do all the leg work to fix Visible's issues with porting.  I'm not pleased that Visible doesn't include or provide a SPID questions to it's chat assistance folks to eliminate the possibility of the wrong SPID being used (if that is the cause of this porting issue). Not happy at all and close to canceling.