Service is Down?

AaronSC
Novice

Have no service. Is anyone else experiencing this? I cant even get in touch with customer service. Please help!

21 REPLIES 21

acollino
Novice

My partner and I are seeing issues too. Difficulty connecting to the network and sending/receiving texts in Los Angeles at the moment.

Bcarver
Novice

I canโ€™t call my wife and she canโ€™t call me (both on Visible).  I can call others though.  Iโ€™m in Florida.

Laniac16
Novice

Having same problem in Boston. Internet but no cell service.

Jmichael6868
Novice

Both wife and I cellular service is down, still connected to internet. Can't find anywhere the company has made a statement regarding outage. 

acollino
Novice

Visible runs on Verizon's network, so maybe that's the problem? I'm seeing a lot of outage reports for Verizon too.

kerok2991
Novice

having the same problem in oklahoma!!

efmugen
Novice

Service is down in Los Angeles

trahur080812
Novice

same here!!! very angry about this! the point is me and my wife both using visible and at home while no service for me and she is still having service(better than both of us out).  Cannot contact to support team and no one help out .... VISIBLE fix this isssue!

efmugen
Novice

Service back on

CellularSavvy
Novice II

Service down in Richmond, VA

patrickgcyang
Novice

No call for my phone in SF BA. Can't connect with customer service..

darrendarko
Novice

Yup down here in RTP area of NC too. Strange that my work Verizon phone is not having any issues. So it must be a Visible thing.

CellularSavvy
Novice II

check out downdector.com to see how much of the country is also having problems with Visible.  Can't reach customer service on Facebook, Twitter, Visible.com, Visible app, nothing.... Anyone have any info regarding this?  How is Visible not tied into their own Community?  Come on Visible, get with the program.... slackers....

darrendarko
Novice

And we are back in business! At least for SMS messages!

acollino
Novice

Same here, SMS messages can now be sent/received - some of the ones sent during the outage are still missing though.

CellularSavvy
Novice II

back in business here in Richmond, VA too

BergyRica
Novice

Same here in Colorado. How is this even possible that network is down all over? I've been having constant issues recently, and it's hard to get a hold of customer service. Is this normal for visible? My first two months with them was fine but the moment we entered October, there' been chaos. From hacking, to network problems, to customer service not responding. I'm very disapointed and considering switching already.

CellularSavvy
Novice II

everything works except upload speed is super slow, 0.10 Mbps

Phone calls incoming and outgoing: YES

Text messages incoming and outgoing: YES

MMS messages incoming and outgoing: YES, but slow due to upload speed being so slow

Internet browsing: YES

Download Speed: YES, but at about 80% normal

Upload Speed: YES, but at about 5% normal

CellularSavvy
Novice II

Visible WiFi: YES

CellularSavvy
Novice II

turn airplane mode on/off or turn phone off and on if still having issues

yetagain
Novice

Service non existent for a few days.  Our phones are working, but messaging is on and off and data is impossible to use. mid Willamette Valley, Oregon