Something went wrong at shipping screen during upgrade

turkeygumbo
Novice

So, MFA code doesn't go through when I changed my address but it accepted the changes anyways. I feel like this could be why I'm having this issue:

I go through the upgrade process, pick a new phone, and when I go to verify the Shipping/Billing address it says something went wrong, contact support. I've tried every browser known to man on every device I have with various addresses to no avail. 

One problem, support is utterly worthless. I've waited almost 48 hours for this seemingly simple issue to NOT be resolved. How do I get this on their radar? I'm about to leave visible with all 8 lines if I can't get this resolved. Does anyone know of a work-around?

2 REPLIES 2

turkeygumbo
Novice

This was supposed to be resolved in 24 to 48 hours. Lying customer service. This is pure trash. I've been lied to in every interaction with customer service thus far. They told me I would get a call in a couple hrs yesterday...

turkeygumbo
Novice

Was promised a call last night within 3 hrs. You pieces of sh1t just straight up lie. I can't wait to watch this company fall apart. Taking the 8 lines on my account and leaving.