Visible Auto-Pay broke. My account was disabled.

dugiehowsa
Novice III

When I woke up this morning, I found that my Visible account had been disabled.  The message I had received was that my account was disabled due to lack of payment.  I found this odd because I had a credit card stored and Auto-Pay selected.

I reached out to Visible Support and they stated that there was a problem with their back end payment system.  They recommended that I disable Auto-Pay, manually pay, and then re-enable Auto-Pay.

I performed these procedures, and after 5 minutes, I received a notification that my account had been re-enabled, but I still could not make phone calls or send texts.  I powered off my phone for 3 minutes, and after the phone finished restarting, all services returned to normal.

The moral of the story:  Keep an eye on your account around payment day.  Visible Support has stated that this has happened to multiple customers, and that their engineers are still working on the problem.

Visible Support:  You have several ways of contacting your customers when an issue like this occurs (app notifications, email, phone call).  Please notify your customers when an issue has happened and your team is continuing to work on the problem.  It will save your team some time if your customers can fix the problem themselves and not have to engage the support team.

4 REPLIES 4

Grey_Jedi_JD
Novice II

Well I now know you can't delete a post. You can only edit.

I call shenanigans.

Grey_Jedi_JD
Novice II

That totally sux. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same happened to me this morning. I have autopay setup to use the same credit card I used to make my first payment (only on my second month of service), but I could not even manually pay using that same card. I had to use a different card before I could submit payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

and they somehow still took the payment from my original card, even after submitting with it with a different card. Something seems seriously broken.