Visible Swap Program and New Number

chungnjean
Novice

Hello,

I'm thinking of joining Visible and am interested in the Visible Swap Program.  I have an old phone that I would like to swap.  On the webpage, I see the following:

Swap your old device for a brand new one when you transfer your phone number to Visible.

For the swap program, I would like to ask the Visible community for guidance on the following: 

Q1).  At the time of activation, does anyone have any experience with requesting a new phone number (instead of transfer a phone number to Visible)? 

Q2).  Does my old phone need to be in "working" condition?   For example, the battery on my old phone does not stay charged.

Thanks for your guidance!

Regards,

CJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Terms and conditions change.

If it says transfer existing number then you need to transfer the existing number.

I used this swap program 2 years back for a new number (that is past now)

Also battery degradation is acceptable. As long as it turns on. Has no damage to the mobile functions. You should be okay in my opinion. Please chat with Visible representative and read the fine print displayed when you are swapping the device on what construes as an eligible phone/device.

Hope it helps!

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Terms and conditions change.

If it says transfer existing number then you need to transfer the existing number.

I used this swap program 2 years back for a new number (that is past now)

Also battery degradation is acceptable. As long as it turns on. Has no damage to the mobile functions. You should be okay in my opinion. Please chat with Visible representative and read the fine print displayed when you are swapping the device on what construes as an eligible phone/device.

Hope it helps!

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.