WiFi Calling doesn't work.

deputylynch
Novice

I've tried everything on two different phone lines with visible Wireless to get Wi-Fi calling to work properly.

It works fine when I'm at home on my own router but whenever I am outside of my house and try any hot spots or anybody else's Wi-Fi connection it will not work.

I get "Mobile network is not available. Connect to a wireless network to make a call." When I'm connected to a fully functioning Wi-Fi network.

I reset the phone, tried different phones but no matter what I try I have the same result.

I live in an area that is very spotty for anybody's cell phone coverage and that's why I was hoping to be able to use Wi-Fi calling.

4 REPLIES 4

mhansen8282
Novice

Have the same problem. wifi calling says it's working when i have cell signal and don't need it but when i have no cell signal and absolutely need wifi calling (like at my new residence) it won't engage. it's almost like visible claims they provide something they don't actually provide. 

RMaynard
Novice III

At least you have the option. After the latest sim they sent me it is not even am option.

RMaynard
Novice III

After the latest sim they sent me, wifi calling is not even an option. Very disappointed.

mukluk
Novice

I have the same issue. No wifi calling after required upgrade. moto ace one 5g. it worked before the upgrade.