all phone numbers in that area are taken

olegp
Novice

I am trying the service using eSim, but none of the zip codes that I tried have any available phone numbers. What do I do?

4 REPLIES 4

Airwolf
Superuser
Superuser

I have never tried to get a new number but does it go by zip code or area code?  Zip codes are a five digit code for mailing items, area codes are typically three digit.  Depending on what it is asking for, maybe you are entering the wrong number zip instead of area?

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

spaffrath
Novice

I had this problem when I activated yesterday.  I used the online chat service and the responding technician told me it was a bug, and she then had the system generate a number for me.  

Good feedback, I was hesitant in suggesting reaching out to support in my response, because that is my typical response in these help needed forums.  I am going to get a reputation of just posting 'reach out to support' and that is not at all my intent.

Glad you tried it and it worked out.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I encountered a couple of glitches with the system in the activation/porting process but the support folks were great in getting me through them, and it was surprisingly easy to get a support representative on line.