Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

Apple Watch

Will a 1st gen Apple Watch with GPS and Cellular work on Visible network ?

krw by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service on iPhone 14

Began having service issues over 24 hours ago on visible after being on the network with same phone since last fall. Got online with chat support the next morning and after being on with them for 3 HOURS, they stopped responding and now I have absolu...

smauer by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck on SOS

Ive gone through the full troubleshooting with an agent. got to authentication and it asks for an SMS code. I cant get SMS codes due to my SOS status. Ive tried recieving via Wifi-calling, but when i change the status in my phone's settings, It redir...

Nephter by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help porting from Verizon prepaid

Hi, I have a friend who is totally blind. He is trying to bring his number from Verizon Prepaid. Visible keeps saying the account number is wrong. Can anyone of our smart users please help? I have been helping him with this. We've spent over 3 hours ...

Visible Chat???

How do you get an actual person to talk to on Chat, so far all I get is a robot, no matter what keywords I try.

JDDRE by Novice II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos