Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Unable to reup my account or pay

Hi,I opened a new account using my mozmail address instead of my original e-mail address which is locked out and stuck to my previous account.When I go to make a payment the app complains that there is a problem with my payment method, PayPal. So, I ...

dani by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and call from France to the USA

Hello, I am looking for a good phone plan.I will have to send a lot of text messages and making calls to the USA from France. Despite my research I didn't found something (maybe I did bad research). I want to know which plan can help me with this and...

Sphax by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone XR won’t upgrade to new network

We keep getting notifications that we need to upgrade to the new network, but when we follow the steps, we get an error message. I’ve texted with customer service and they were unable to get it to upgrade as well. They finally told me we could just l...

Moto 5g Stylus

1) I bought an unlocked Moto 5g Stylus from BestBuy. It worked flawlessly with my old visible plan(party pay).2) Last week I was forced to upgrade to so called better plan with same rate($25) with free phone it works on new phone.3) The problem is wh...