Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Why Visible ask me buy a new phone?

I got a email that ask me to upgrade my plan. When I am going to upgrade my plan, it tells me that my phone is not compatible with the plan and I have to buy a phone in Visible.But if I apply for a new plan with a new phone(in fact I use my old phone...

cindyhu by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Visible force me to buy a new phone?

I got a email that ask me to upgrade my plan. When I am going to upgrade my plan, it tells me that my phone is not compatible with the plan and I have to buy a phone in Visible.But if I apply a new plan with new phone(In fact I use my old phone), it ...

cindyhu by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload Speeds capped at 5mbps

I recently signed up for visible+ on my unlocked pixel 7 pro. I get great 5g speeds with like 200+ download. However, I am unable to get more than 5mbps upload. I don't have my hotspot or anything like that turned on. I've tried on 4g and 5g UW and I...

Resolved! Yearly plans

I am switching from RedPocket ($20 a month on yearly ebay plan CDMA) a Verizon MVNO to Visible for the $30 a month. The Unlimited plus the free hot-spot are bonus features. I got the yearly discount with a code for $20 a month for a year. But for nex...