Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Gift Card Rebate

I bought each of my kid's phones and service through Visible in December 2022 - both had rebates of $250 each after 3 months of service. I requested my rebate/gift cards and got confirmation they would be sent within 1-2 days, April 20th. I have comp...

Visible Upgade Plan

Just upgraded as per Visible request - Same price, better service, etc. Now it say my next bill is $40, I was on the $25 plan and it indicated that the price was the same. So why is it indicating that the price is now $40. Also in the chat, it takes ...

Visible+ upgrade Discount

Everytime I try to use the $10/month upgrade discount, the system insists on over-charging me for the first month. (First full month at $15, and pro-rated days to next bill cycle at $15/month).I have entered the discount code, and the system DOES sho...

MarBoa by Novice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos