Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

Free Trial SMS Issue

I set up the free trial today, so I have my original SIM + the Visible E-SIM. Calls work fine inbound and outbound, but am unable to send text messages. Seems the phone is confused by the presence of 2 SIMs (???). Please help.

RoyKent by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will Dual Sim Work Overseas?

I will be traveling overseas in a few weeks, and I am trying to figure out if installing an eSim on my phone will let me still check my US phone and text messages while I am out of the country. I believe I understand the eSim will enable me to use my...

Trying to upgrade

Very bad customer service or should I say None at all.I can not upgrade and they won't take their own Visible phone as a trade.Chat in Messenger told me nothing they can do, sorry to see you go. Wow!I have been here for years and can't get help. All ...

fazgeo by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account on hold

I have created a brand new account with a brand new number. Now granted I've been having some issues with my bank denying my purchase, but my new account is on hold to where I cannot buy anything. I am without a phone, number, or any data. Help!

Rydizzle by Newbie II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos