creating an account problem. please help

TomFink
Novice

I have bought a phone from visible and created an account in visible for myself.  I know that I have to create a new account for my wife with her email address, but visible won't give me that option even though I have signed out of the account I created for myself.  Again, I have signed out of my account, but now I don't have the option to sign my wife us with her email and info.  Please help!  It is getting frustrating.  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

GL-VisibleMod
Novice II

Hey there! Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -GL

I'm having a similar problem. I already created 2 accounts but can no longer login to the second account. The information is correct but Visible doesn't send a link to update a password. When I try to create another account, it doesn't give me that option. I try to avoid contacting Visible Customer Service because they trained me not to. Its ridiculous the way their, and others, customer service is setup.