$50 dollar gift card + anker earbuds

Ahriyanna
Novice II

So back January when they had the promotions for those who wanted to buy a new phone. the galaxy A03 was supposed get a $50 gift card + anker ear buds after 3 service payments. Now they are telling me I was supposed to port-in a number from another carrier. I don't remember reading about that in the promotion but maybe I just missed it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the fine print(little tiny information button next to the promo) usually give details or requirements for getting those gift cards. One of them is porting in a new number. It hasn't changed in a while because when I joined in July 2021 they had a promo on the phone I bought from Visible but after reading the requirements I was not eligible because I didn't port, I got a new number. I bought the phone anyway. They have these promos often and it states it in all of them. Others have been rejected for these promos and the gift card promos also, they say customer service won't tell them, usually in those cases the person won't say because they likely used a friends and family code to join also and these promos can't be stacked with any other promos or discounts. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the fine print(little tiny information button next to the promo) usually give details or requirements for getting those gift cards. One of them is porting in a new number. It hasn't changed in a while because when I joined in July 2021 they had a promo on the phone I bought from Visible but after reading the requirements I was not eligible because I didn't port, I got a new number. I bought the phone anyway. They have these promos often and it states it in all of them. Others have been rejected for these promos and the gift card promos also, they say customer service won't tell them, usually in those cases the person won't say because they likely used a friends and family code to join also and these promos can't be stacked with any other promos or discounts. 

Ahriyanna
Novice II

Thank you, heck I as really looking forward to those earbuds for the past three months๐Ÿ˜…

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome? 

Too bad though, free gifts are great. I tried to find the fine print so I could post it for you but I see there are no current phone promos going on. Being a customer myself not getting the promo was no big deal, this was my first venture into having a cell phone at my old age and the price for the plan makes up for any promos I couldn't get. Unlimited data, where else can you get that? 

Ahriyanna
Novice II

Yeah, I'm very thankful for the price that the phone and its service is.  I wont make a big deal out of not getting the promo though. Just a little disappointed lol.

Domdicarlo
Novice

I went from Verizon prepaid to Visible and was able to keep the same number.  I was told after 3 months of payments, I would be eligible for free earbuds, and a code would be emailed to me. As of today, have not received it.