5G Home Internet?

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

Quick question - I see that Verizon offers a Home Internet Plan to customers for just $25/month.  Since Visible is owned by Verizon, does anyone know if Visible will offer this plan option anytime soon?  I do realize that it would depend on the Verizon coverage.  If you are interested in this plan option, please kudo this post since we do know the forum is monitored by Visible.  Thanks.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suspect the best we'll see is the current discount being offered:

https://www.visible.com/plans/home-internet

Verizon's customers pay a lot more than we do.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

This forum is monitored by Visible, I think you're pulling my leg!

Yes, it would be nice if Visible offered this deal. I checked that plan out on Verizon and even though they is the major carrier in this area that HIP is not available in my area, go figure! 5G is not in my area yet but home internet at 4G would even be nice.

It certainly is monitored and that's exactly how the two-factor authentication pilot program began.  

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If they monitor it too bad they didn't read my phone incompatibility(thread from a couple months ago) issue with a phone I bought from Visible just over a year ago. I even contacted customer service a couple months ago about this issue and just got the run around saying my phone doesn't have the right technology. It has the same or better technology then the 3 basic cheap phones they currently sell.

Another thing, if it is monitored why hasn't customer service improved in the last 3 months. There have been a lot of complaints about it. I even tried Twitter and Facebook a couple months ago. I sent a DM on both and after 5 days neither were answered until I got on Twitter complaining about it. About 6 weeks ago I had a few more questions about the new plan we have to switch to and tried Twitter again and after 10 or 12 days there still wasn't a response. At least when I copied the message to Facebook messenger it was replied to after 45 minutes. Chat a year used to take 20 minutes, now an hour if one is lucky. 

I have a strong 4g tower in my area. In a brick building(my apartment) I get 2-3 bars at 30 to 110mbs. When I'm outside I get 280mbs. I too would like visible to offer a home internet router for us small guys. I'm okay with paying another 35$ a month for a home internet router at the 4g lte speeds I'm getting.

I've been hounding TMobile and Verizon alike. They say they are bringing 5g home internet to rural areas, but I'm only seeing it in cities with 50000+ residents. Those residents already have 25 internet suppliers. That is not "Rural". Rural is us small cities 1000 to 15000 populace.

Alass I'm still without home internet. I can pay 120$ a month for businesses like nomad internet that use TMobile and Verizon towers for home internet. It makes no sense that we can't get that service from the source๐Ÿคท

Anonymous
Not applicable

I suspect the best we'll see is the current discount being offered:

https://www.visible.com/plans/home-internet

Verizon's customers pay a lot more than we do.

Thanks, Bob!

I qualify since there is 5G FIOS in my area/location. I have a Visible account curently, how to do obtain the Promotional Coupon to enter?

Go to www.visible.com/plans/home-internet