Activation

Skeptic
Novice

Just signed up for visible. Sim is on the way. I do not have Wi-Fi, however. Would like to know how to activate my sim without Wi-Fi. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you will be able to activate without Wi-Fi. If you have a library or a place of business that has free Wi-Fi you can go that route. How about a relative or friend that will let you use their hotspot(and data of course) to get Wi-Fi. If you still have cell phone service from your previous carrier at least get the Visible app downloaded on your phone because you will also need that to activate. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you will be able to activate without Wi-Fi. If you have a library or a place of business that has free Wi-Fi you can go that route. How about a relative or friend that will let you use their hotspot(and data of course) to get Wi-Fi. If you still have cell phone service from your previous carrier at least get the Visible app downloaded on your phone because you will also need that to activate. 

Staceyrae
Novice

Well I had to wait 4 days to get service and meanwhile no phone or data available and they are so difficult to get through to, you are better off paying more for a reliable phone service