Autopay

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Has anyone else noticed a recent change to autopay? Got an earlier than expected notification via email of autopay. Previously it hit on the billing due date and the latest one hit the night before the due date. Looking at the billing payments page, it appears it was last updated on 7/11/2023 and states autopay occurs the night before (whether this is the specific change on 7/11/2023 is not certain).

Just curious as to whether or not this was the 7/11/2023 change. I closely monitor all auto-payments (not simply Visible's) and this one jumped out at me when it hit earlier than expected.  Not an issue for me but could see where this may cause some issues for those on tight budgets and paying by debit cards. Just a heads up for those folks... and if so a heads up by Visible when billing payement terms change might be nice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Yes, this was in fact the change in autopay terms noted on 7/11/2023 - like all carriers, Visible can change its terms and conditions at any time without notice (although most will give a heads up via email). Continued use of the service with the next payment constitutes "acceptance" - not a big issue for me and was more curious than anything else.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

Yes, this was in fact the change in autopay terms noted on 7/11/2023 - like all carriers, Visible can change its terms and conditions at any time without notice (although most will give a heads up via email). Continued use of the service with the next payment constitutes "acceptance" - not a big issue for me and was more curious than anything else.