Choose your own gift card promo

kimberlyk
Novice III

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Amazon gift card?  I submitted my code on Sunday and got an email saying I should receive it in the email within 24 to 48 hours.  Visible told me to call hawk market and I called them twice it doesn’t seem like they know what is going on. The first call they said they only send MasterCard or visa.  The second call they said I should be receiving it in the mail within 15 days. Lol.  Has anyone had this same issue?   Or maybe I just need more patient 😕

3 REPLIES 3

VisibleForLife
Novice II

I recently signed up for Visible service and I haven't heart of any gift cards being given! Where did you find this info if you don't mind me asking ? I appreciate any help from you, thanks and have an awesome day too.

Shortly after my second months payment I got an email with a code and a link to redeem my virtual gift card.  After you click the link you put in the code and some info then they will send you another email with a tracking number saying that it is processing and will take one to two days.  Because I brought my own phone I was had to do the choose your own gift card so I chose the Amazon gift card.  But I found out if you buy a phone from visible then you get the virtual MasterCard.   If you go in the visible app and go to account and scroll down it will show the promotional offers you have.  I think I just need to be patient sometimes it takes longer.  

When should I get an email to claim my visa reward? I paid for my 3rd month of service on 10/15 and don't think I have gotten an email. Who should it come from?