Have no service, can’t verify email for new eSIM

StevensSostre
Novice II

I switched my phone number from Straight Talk to Visible two days ago. The eSIM was registered to the Visible number, so I need a new eSIM from Visible.

The problem is that every time I chat with them and the “system” sends me a verification email so they can make changes to my account, the email never arrives. They said that Gmail is the problem, but I’ve received other emails just fine. I even received emails from Visible when I signed up and made my account with them.

Has anyone had this problem before? I don’t want to lose my phone number!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks! I never received the verification email. Not even in my junk or spam mail. But I spoke to agents on Facebook messenger and they were able to solve my problem! They used my IMEI to send my a new eSIM through the Visible app. I’m not sure why the other 3 agents I spoke to didn’t suggest doing this, but I’m glad I didn’t give up. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked your spam or junk mail folder? I was on chat a couple weeks ago even though I got my email so they could access my account to fix an issue, the message mentions checking your spam folder. Some ISP will assume it's spam and send it to your junk folder. 

Thanks! I never received the verification email. Not even in my junk or spam mail. But I spoke to agents on Facebook messenger and they were able to solve my problem! They used my IMEI to send my a new eSIM through the Visible app. I’m not sure why the other 3 agents I spoke to didn’t suggest doing this, but I’m glad I didn’t give up. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad they were able to fix it for you but how did you get a response so fast on Facebook? Two weeks ago I sent messages on FB and also on Twitter and after 3 days I went into chat and waited to get one issue fixed and try to get answers to why my phone that I bought from Visible last year isn't compatible, no real answers though. Then a couple days later they finally responded on both a couple days later, 5 days total for a response. My latest issue is I can't switch plans, the app errors out and I went to the website on my laptop and that errors out now also. 2 weeks ago the issue was I couldn't place an order for a new phone, the other was because of the phone not being compatible because of the IMEI number but when I entered a valid number from an IMEI generator it would let me switch but since something went wrong. They did get my phone ordering issue fixed but went another route but this latest issue is ridiculous. It is fine it doesn't work as I am now going to wait anyway to save some money but these issues and errors are getting out of hand.

That’s really unfortunate. I am not sure why they have so many issues solving simple problems… 

I also messaged them through Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/visiblemobile/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/visiblecare?s=21&t=eYT3kyXq68lYd43oRtkt7Q) just today. I received an automated message first, and then a while later they responded. I was at work, so I couldn’t follow with every message exchange immediately, but each person who continued the conversation with me knew what the issue was about and followed the protocol without problem. I would recommend you try again when you get the chance. The good thing about FB Messenger is that you can see that they’re online. They only asked for my name, email, and IMEI and they were able to sort my 3-day problem right away. Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable
  • I am really in no rush to get an answer since I am waiting as long as possible to switch to a new plan to save money which I assume. But it is sad the amount of time it takes to get responses which I was so surprised you got an response so fast. Now I see there are 2 questions on the bottom of Facebook messenger which I don't recall being there 2 weeks ago. I also see it says typically replies in minutes when I know for sure it said 24 hours before. Maybe they changed their response times on FB. Maybe they don't have an answer to my question or a solution to the issue just thought they were more active over there instead. I would guess they know about the ordering issue because I can't be the only one that has that problem. If I absolutely have to I can get on chat and request a new card that way.