Help Chat does not help

miv
Novice

I ordered a new phone on visible, but I'm not sure the order went through properly because it was flagged as a fraud charge. I  marked the charge as safe with the bank, but I'm still not sure the order went through. I've been trying to get help with the chat, but it never seems to actually let me talk to someone. It will either not load, or tell me "I'm in line." It never seemed to go past 11th.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with placing the order for a new device. Our Care team is ready to help with checking the status of your order. You can reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. I am sure they will be able to help out. -LS

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with placing the order for a new device. Our Care team is ready to help with checking the status of your order. You can reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. I am sure they will be able to help out. -LS

Hi! Thanks for looking into this. I've received my phone and all is good.

rvphilip
Novice

Thanks, that worked for me as well