How are we doing!? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ก

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

VisiSquad,

Transparency is key, so I wanted to start a thread and get some feedback from our members. Let me know what you think about the community and what you think we can do to make it better. ๐Ÿ’ช

I am especially interested in the topics, discussions and news you would like to see more of. So drop a line below and give Kudos to your favorite ideas or comments. I'M ALL ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚

-David

DS-Community Manager
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

CAZboy
Novice III

Are there plans to make Verizon's Call Filter app compatible with Visible?  I can't be the only one that's getting mighty tired of calls about my "expiring car warranty".

View solution in original post

You were one of many that requested this so I wanted to make sure you saw this! Scam Protection

DS-Community Manager

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

I love your efforts at openness and transparency and think you will get some great suggestions.  Thanks, David.

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Hi, what I would appreciate is a heads up here when new phones are going to be added to the Visible lineup.

The Pixel 5a has been available for a few weeks, yet we have zero info when (or if) Visible will sell it. I mean the new iPhone was available on Day 1.

Also, a preview for when promos are starting, like when bonus items are available with a phone purchase, like headphones and/or the Calm app.

Thanks!

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I know Visible is different than actual Verizon, but I'd love to see when we're in 5G UW territory. On Verizon, it'll show it, but on Visible 5G is 5G. I'd love to have the differentiator, just to help me out since I'm in Southern California and I'm curious which coverage I have at the time.

Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

This post has been moved to our feedback board

jferngeek
Novice II

I'm having a problem with redeeming the MasterCard promo. I think I followed all the steps correctly from new service in January, creating the Blackhawk account in April, but nothing ever showed up in my prepaid card center. I've been checking back for several months thinking something would show, but nothing ever did.

It says "You have no cards on your profile yet." in the prepaid card center. I did get a promotion number and a tracking number so I'm not sure where the process broke down.

It's upsetting to have planned on getting that benefit and jumping through several hoops over an extended period with no results.

I can understand the frustration! Hereโ€™s to hoping they get this straightened out, and working well!

CAZboy
Novice III

Transparency is great.  How about shedding some light on the data breach Visible recently experienced?  What happened, why did it happen, what are you going to do about it and what are you doing to prevent it from reoccurring?

@CAZboy Please refer to our most recent announcement in regards to this issue.

Visible Security Update 

DS-Community Manager

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love all the feedback! please keep it coming!

DS-Community Manager

How about the ability to delete our own posts and delete replies on our own posts? We should have this basic feature

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Would you please limit user accounts to one user account per person? The SPAM on the site from some members setting up new accounts daily is cray cray .

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.
Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

This post has been moved to our feedback board.

beav
Superuser
Superuser

Authy and Yubikey support would be helpful

Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

micnbrg
Novice II

So far the sign up was easy and the service is good, thanks for all your help

Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

CAZboy
Novice III

Are there plans to make Verizon's Call Filter app compatible with Visible?  I can't be the only one that's getting mighty tired of calls about my "expiring car warranty".

You were one of many that requested this so I wanted to make sure you saw this! Scam Protection

DS-Community Manager

CAZboy
Novice III

I received an email from Visible this afternoon, informing me of "exciting updates" beginning tomorrow (Saturday, 4 November).  In the spirit of transparency, can you provide information about how customers will benefit from these updates?

Nxw
Novice III

Is there a plan to expand coverage to US territories? 

Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

This post has moved to our feedback board.

billyb
Novice

I think you guys are doing great . Just dont change any of the goods things that are already available (party pay price , unlimited data). Thank you

Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

This post has been moved to the feedback board

Moved:

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

VisibleSucks
Novice

You're doing horrible.  Fix your garbage customer service.