Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

How are we doing!? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ’‘

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

VisiSquad,

Transparency is key, so I wanted to start a thread and get some feedback from our members. Let me know what you think about the community and what you think we can do to make it better. πŸ’ͺ

I am especially interested in the topics, discussions and news you would like to see more of. So drop a line below and give Kudos to your favorite ideas or comments. I'M ALL πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚

-David

20 REPLIES 20

Crusher312
Intermediate III

I love your efforts at openness and transparency and think you will get some great suggestions.  Thanks, David.

beav
Intermediate II

Hi, what I would appreciate is a heads up here when new phones are going to be added to the Visible lineup.

The Pixel 5a has been available for a few weeks, yet we have zero info when (or if) Visible will sell it. I mean the new iPhone was available on Day 1.

Also, a preview for when promos are starting, like when bonus items are available with a phone purchase, like headphones and/or the Calm app.

Thanks!

devin37354
Intermediate III

I think what would help greatly is a support advocate that monitors the community. I see folks from Visible respond but they usually direct to customer service. 

Devin37354,

Due to the legalities involved, after I offer my suggestions I always recommend that the Community member chat with a Visible customer service representative to be sure.

jferngeek
Novice II

I'm having a problem with redeeming the MasterCard promo. I think I followed all the steps correctly from new service in January, creating the Blackhawk account in April, but nothing ever showed up in my prepaid card center. I've been checking back for several months thinking something would show, but nothing ever did.

It says "You have no cards on your profile yet." in the prepaid card center. I did get a promotion number and a tracking number so I'm not sure where the process broke down.

It's upsetting to have planned on getting that benefit and jumping through several hoops over an extended period with no results.

CAZboy
Novice III

Transparency is great.  How about shedding some light on the data breach Visible recently experienced?  What happened, why did it happen, what are you going to do about it and what are you doing to prevent it from reoccurring?

@CAZboy Please refer to our most recent announcement in regards to this issue.

Visible Security Update 

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love all the feedback! please keep it coming!

TheAddamsFamily
Intermediate

How about the ability to delete our own posts and delete replies on our own posts? We should have this basic feature

beav
Intermediate II

Would you please limit user accounts to one user account per person? The SPAM on the site from some members setting up new accounts daily is cray cray .

Nickfroehlich
Novice

I'd like to see more account control turned over to the customer that would also provide more security. Possibly use an authenticator app for account changes or anything falling under a privacy and security umbrella. 

Other than that, I am absolutely happy with my service.  I've been trying to refer some friends but they've never heard of visible.  

You provide excellent coverage, under an awesome network for an unbelievable price. But the general masses don't know you exist. I think a small marketing push in rural areas would land you a sizeable market share. In these rural areas there is very little network congestion, and people don't care about a store front. You're company should be the "mint" of mvno. A few outside the box ideas and you'll be crushing Van Wilder and his inferior mobile plan. You can reach out to Me directly, I have a background in marketing and development and I'd love to be a part of your team. Visible can be the future of mobile networking. 

beav
Intermediate II

Authy and Yubikey support would be helpful

RyanBlakeIT
Novice II

Provide realistic updates on the status of Wear OS support instead of the typical deflecting scripted replies.

If you are going to offer eSIM for Apple Watch, then you need to offer it for Android's Wear OS, too.  Your parent company, Verizon, does so it's not a technical limitation.

Otherwise Android users feel like second class Visible citizens.

micnbrg
Novice

So far the sign up was easy and the service is good, thanks for all your help

Dmccarty
Novice

An up to date compatibility list. People can't buy a phone from outside visible of they can't see it as compatible on the list and they don't have the imei

CAZboy
Novice III

Are there plans to make Verizon's Call Filter app compatible with Visible?  I can't be the only one that's getting mighty tired of calls about my "expiring car warranty".

CAZboy
Novice III

I received an email from Visible this afternoon, informing me of "exciting updates" beginning tomorrow (Saturday, 4 November).  In the spirit of transparency, can you provide information about how customers will benefit from these updates?

Nxw
Novice III

Is there a plan to expand coverage to US territories? 

jimjrfl
Novice III

How about a Wish List that is monitored by Visible to see what the biggest requested things are. 

So since we are on the subject (wink wink)...

I'd be willing to pay say $30 for party pay if it included just 2 gig of high speed data before the throttling started.

There see? There's my Wish List item.

A wish list is a great idea!! And your wish is top tier-I AGREE!!!