I want to switch my family to this

irishpaisa
Novice

I want to pay for myself, wife and daughter to be part of Visible.  Can I set this up from my account so I pay the bill for all 3 phones, or does each phone pay their own bill?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stang67671
Intermediate II

Each Phone has their own bill but you can use the same credit or payment method for each phone number. And of course you can start your own party.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bpositive
Intermediate III

Each phone should have their own accounts and pay their fee from their own account. 

stang67671
Intermediate II

Each Phone has their own bill but you can use the same credit or payment method for each phone number. And of course you can start your own party.

bayoujack
Novice

Iโ€™d like to suggest you use someoneโ€™s bring a friend code , youโ€™ll get your first month of service for only $5! And I will get a $5 month however activate your phone first then use the code you get to bring the other two phones on and activate them and youโ€™ll get two months at $5 yourself. You can start a party link yourself however Iโ€™d recommend joining an already established one of your choice. Hope this helps! Feel free to message me anytime thanks!