International Travel

Henry_VIII
Novice

I am not yet a Visible customer and this question is key to the decision...  ATT has a program that allows me to purchase a "day pass" or "monthly pass" to call from Honduras to the USA.  I recognize that Visible uses Verizon as its source so possibly Visible has an agreement to use their service if similiar to that of ATT.

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chriswallace
Novice III

Visible has absolutely no international roaming available.  Most "prepaid" brands do not, only "tier 1" carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile.

With that said, many people will purchase a SIM upon arrival at their international destination, which would give you a local number in Honduras, and would allow you to make international calls (including to the US) while you are abroad.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

chriswallace
Novice III

Visible has absolutely no international roaming available.  Most "prepaid" brands do not, only "tier 1" carriers such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile.

With that said, many people will purchase a SIM upon arrival at their international destination, which would give you a local number in Honduras, and would allow you to make international calls (including to the US) while you are abroad.

Hope this helps!