cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Is Visible going to support iPads/Tablets? 😍πŸ”₯πŸ“±

frugalfamily
Intermediate

Is Visible going to provide support for tablets?

Would LOVE to be able to have service on tablet, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Fire Tablet, Surface etc.... πŸ‘πŸ™ πŸ™Œ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

This is definitely something that we are considering, but we also like simplicity of having one plan. Do you all want a tablet plan? Let us know here.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

This is definitely something that we are considering, but we also like simplicity of having one plan. Do you all want a tablet plan? Let us know here.

View solution in original post

With hotspot available on my phone that is enough for my on the go tablet needs.  I would consider an Apple Watch plan however if the price was right.  

I would really like to be able to use my tablet. 

would love adding ipad and apple watch 

I just joined and I would love to have my iPad a part of this plan Please please please πŸ˜„

So glad you added Apple Watch. Super excited. I’d love to see a tablet plan as well!

I would really like to be able to connect my tablet to my Visible service plan.  Or be able to sign up the Ipad separately to it's own plan.  Either way.  How can I leave another carrier completely if I still need service to the tablet?

Yes, an official tablet plan would be wonderful!

I would love to be able to use my Apple IPadwithout WiFi.

Yes!  Please please please bring an iPad/tablet plan!  I know I can hotspot my phone, but that just chews through battery so quickly.  We pay $150 more for cellular-capable iPads and I would love to see Visible offer a data only plan for tablets!

Please please please bring an iPad/tablet plan!  I know I can hotspot my phone, but that just chews through battery so quickly.  We pay $150 more for cellular-capable iPads and I would love to see Visible offer a data only plan for tablets!

Yes about to bring two phones to you guys tomorrow, wish you had a plan for my iPad too.

We all want a tablet plan!πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

devin37354
Intermediate III

I haven't had a tablet plan since Freedompop went under or sold out or whatever. I also haven't had a tablet that could have a mobile plan since then. Personally, I never use tablets much anymore. Options are good but so is simplicity

deathcamp
Novice

get verizon postpaid 20 dollar unlimited tablet plan. no credit check for byod. 

SebastianA1215
Novice II

I definitely would sign up for a tablet and wearable even if not unlimited 

Currently setting up my Apple Watch, would have loved for there to have been an option for ipad

_Vader_
Novice II

Count me in. I have a tablet setup in my car. I'd love to be able to use this as I go from walking to driving.

paul65k
Novice

I would definitely be interested in a tablet add-on plan!

David666
Novice

I really need a plan for my iPad mini6. Please provide some tablet plans!!!