Let's Chat Overview

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Visible Community is a place to connect with other members, ask questions, and much more. This forum is all about… Well, anything. It’s the general discussion forum, so think about it like an off-topic, Visible-themed discussion. We’d tell you some good questions to ask, but the opportunities are truly unlimited on this one. Have fun!

DS-Community Manager
9 REPLIES 9

MTman
Novice

Hey community manager, 

Any way to get customer service? I have tried the online chat, they could not help. I have tried twitter with no response. How do customers actually receive service?

Kdean65
Novice

Return label please

Mjguild
Novice II

Does Visible look at the community issues? I've been unable to place an order for over a week & I see that this issue has been going on for a year!!! VISIBLE FIX YOUR ORDERING SYSTEM! My card is charged, bank sees no issues on their end, but Visible cannot see payment is made. The problem is with Visible not the multiple credit card companies/banks or customers. 

How do you get  Unlimited minutes like unlimited text talking data and hotspot and how do you keep your cell phone number

Domdicarlo
Novice

I was told after 3 months' pay, I was eligible for free earbuds. Instructions to get them were to be emailed. Did not receive an email yet after 4 months

MfgDirectorUS
Novice

Hello, I need to speak to a manager with Visible about my account.  I’ve had 30 or more chats with careteam agents trying to get help with no luck.  The Visible app is not accessible and the phone purchased thru Visible is not working correctly.  

Sam1
Novice

how much data comes with the basic plan

Danyell49
Novice

Well that’s what I want to know is anyone out there that can help 

It's not clear what you want to know...

Both Visible plans offer unlimited data.

With the Visible base plan, you are simply subject to de-prioritization during peak usage periods experiencing congestion. The Visible+ plan gives you 50 GB of priorit data not subjected to deprioritization while on the 4G/5G network; 5GUW access on the Visible+ plan is not subject to deprioritization.

If wanting to contact customer care see: https://www.visible.com/help/connect