Loving visible

rbsoh
Novice III

I just ported mine and the wife’s numbers over Thursday, we activated though esim and the whole process took less then and hour and our number came over with in 10 minutes after completing everything, we did run into one issue and that was getting our Apple Watch’s activation complete and Ryan with the chat app was able to hook us right up , side note only waited for about 20 minutes to get someone in the chat.

Not sure why so many seem to say they have issues

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are one of the chosen I guess! I have been with Visible for 15 months and the plan is great. The new plans we all have to get a new sim card and now it tells me my 15 month old phone isn't compatible with the new plans. I can't even order a new phone that errors out also. Can't get answers and I have no patience to wait an hour for customer service. 20 minutes you got lucky. Posted 2 days ago on Facebook Messenger no response and signed up on Twitter ans coming up on two days and no response either. I am glad you got help and had no problems joining and welcome to Visible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are one of the chosen I guess! I have been with Visible for 15 months and the plan is great. The new plans we all have to get a new sim card and now it tells me my 15 month old phone isn't compatible with the new plans. I can't even order a new phone that errors out also. Can't get answers and I have no patience to wait an hour for customer service. 20 minutes you got lucky. Posted 2 days ago on Facebook Messenger no response and signed up on Twitter ans coming up on two days and no response either. I am glad you got help and had no problems joining and welcome to Visible.

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

these are the stories we love to here!!!