Need international roaming

partypay
Intermediate

I am waiting for Visible team to start domestic and international roaming services. This will help to grow the visible community.

Does anyone know anything about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bpositive
Intermediate III

Most of the visible customers are waiting for this exciting feature. However, visible has not mentioned yet about the this feature. 

Try to reach to customer service through twitter.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

bpositive
Intermediate III

Most of the visible customers are waiting for this exciting feature. However, visible has not mentioned yet about the this feature. 

Try to reach to customer service through twitter.

I will be more happy to see free international texting as well.

Any updates on this feature and Visible + has this feature

Any updates on this feature as many financial institution needs TETS to be received for 2 fctor authentication

devin37354
Intermediate III

While this would be nice, not sure how high it is on the Visible plate. This can become expensive for carriers and is easily abused. That's why most carriers have a clause saying over 50% of your usage can't be roaming.

I'm not saying they aren't working on it, and it will never happen, but for $25 (I'd imagine the majority of their customers pay only this amount), can't expect many of these premium type features

jdeboxtel
Novice

With xFinity, they charge an extra $10 per day when you use it. I'd be happy to pay that if it was offered.

drumguy1384
Novice II

I don't really care that much about international roaming. If I am traveling abroad, I will just pick up a local SIM if I need it. However, domestic roaming is something I care about. I like to take road trips and sometimes while trekking across the prairie one network or the other might not be available for part of the trip. Having the reassurance of knowing I can roam on AT&T or T-Mobile for a bit does make me feel better. That said, I haven't tested Visible on a trip to see if it fails me. We shall see.