New plan LTE speeds?

jimjrfl
Intermediate

Anyone have the new plans? Anyone compaired their Legacy LTE speeds to the new plan LTE speeds?

Asking about LTE because I have an XR and myy wife has an 11, neither of them have 5G. I was wondering what the speeds are on the two new plans. 

Visible for us works great for phone calls and regular texts. But away from wifi connections anything with data if very poor. Meaning, if we try to send picture or receive one its a 50/50 shot. Inside of a store and trying to open web site for coupon etc, 50/50 shot. So just wondering if the speeds are better or not. 

12 REPLIES 12

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

I'm also interested in this.

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I'd love to see the results as well.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

davolc7
Novice II

Based on my experience from Visible+ Plan, the responsiveness has improved dramatically versus the previous plan, Ping range from 18 to 36 approximately.

Download speeds around 420 Mbps

Upload speeds around 20 Mbps

420??!! Is that LTE or 5G?

My results were for 5G. My apologies for the confusion.

Thank you.  I appreciate seeing the results you are getting.  Quick questions - do you have an eSIM or a physical SIM.  How did your upgrade experience go?

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Does anyone have experience with the new, regular, $30/mo plan?  How fast is the speed?  Is it faster than the legacy network speed?

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

I agree with Visible rocks I would like to know these things as well.

jimjrfl
Intermediate

I seriously doubt 420 down is LTE speeds. 

No one? Doesn't anyone have the new $45 plan and can tell us what their LTE (NOT 5G) speeds are?

LTE gave me around 200Mbps download. 

Thank you.  I appreciate seeing the results you are getting.  Quick questions - do you have an eSIM or a physical SIM.  How did your upgrade experience go?

200 down on  LTE is great! Do you know what your upload is? Mine was always 0.98 to 3.00 on the original plan. And bye the way...

THANKS FOR THE INFO!