Next day shipping?

gkc324
Novice

I excitedly signed up today (Fri 2/19/21) and saw they advertised next day shipping to receive the new SIM, however when I got my FedEx tracking number it shows expected delivery on Mon 2/22/21. So I take it they don't count the weekend for delivery days? Was hoping to get it tomorrow and activated because my current plan billing date is tomorrow also and could have a seamless transition without paying them (Verizon) anymore...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there! We're glad that you'll be joining the Visible family! All members who place their orders by 3pm Central Time, get them in the mail the next day, assuming itโ€™s a weekday. If you sign up after 3pm on a Friday or anytime on Saturday and/or Sunday, your order won't ship until Monday, to arrive on Tuesday. We hope you get your SIM card soon and activate your new service. 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Visible! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there! We're glad that you'll be joining the Visible family! All members who place their orders by 3pm Central Time, get them in the mail the next day, assuming itโ€™s a weekday. If you sign up after 3pm on a Friday or anytime on Saturday and/or Sunday, your order won't ship until Monday, to arrive on Tuesday. We hope you get your SIM card soon and activate your new service. 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Visible! 

Yeah I ordered before 3pm Central, and yes it was Friday, but I still didn't get an overnight delivery and all I needed was a sim. Kinda disappointed. Just want other users to know it's not a sure thing.

Carolina
Novice

I ordered my phone on 9/16/2022, waited for 4 days and checked but still see the order is being processed!! I tried to contact Care Team but never got a luck, the waiting time is too long (8 hours already). It is not next day shipping i can tell.  Now i donโ€™t know when they are going to ship my order. I will wait few more days then dispute the transaction. Luckily i used my credit card when ordered. What a joke, Visible.

Do you have any updates? I also ordered my phone on 9/16/2022 and it has not been shipped yet.

Do you have any updates? I also ordered my phone on 9/16/2022 and it has not been shipped.