Phone ship time

Gsalput98
Novice

I bought the iPhone 14 from visible at about 8am on Friday. It says next day FedEx if placed before 3 pm I believe.  Phone not showing tracking number. Did anyone get theirs yet? I’ve given up with the chat system this weekend. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

giameowrie
Novice III

I’m in the same boat! But, did get through to a care rep yesterday morning. They assured me there were no “known” delays, and that I should be receiving it 9/19 to 9/20. They said if not by Wednesday (9/21) to reach back out and they assigned me a case number. 

The charge already posted on my CC so I’ve been a bit anxious. Not trying to start making payments until it’s in my hands.

I started a thread about this as well and someone replied that they received their phone yesterday 9/19, yet never received tracking or shipment notifications.

very strange!! 

fingers crossed they come today or tomorrow!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

giameowrie
Novice III

I’m in the same boat! But, did get through to a care rep yesterday morning. They assured me there were no “known” delays, and that I should be receiving it 9/19 to 9/20. They said if not by Wednesday (9/21) to reach back out and they assigned me a case number. 

The charge already posted on my CC so I’ve been a bit anxious. Not trying to start making payments until it’s in my hands.

I started a thread about this as well and someone replied that they received their phone yesterday 9/19, yet never received tracking or shipment notifications.

very strange!! 

fingers crossed they come today or tomorrow!!

I finally got through to a rep after waiting an hour in the queue and they were able to provide the tracking number.the phone shipped Friday but unfortunately has not reached me yet due to my shipping address (I live on a college campus). FedEx. Called for an update so it should be here today.