Pixel Deal

WeatherGuy
Novice

Here's our story. 

Did all sorts of research related to the Google Pixel 4a, 4a (5G), and 5.

Finally decided on the 4a (5G).

A little back story:

In October we decided to give our teen daughter a phone for her birthday and selected a pre-owned iPhone X from Visible. It was a very simple process and after her using Visible for October, November, and most of December, I was sold. 

Bought the 4a (5G) for myself and then surprised my wife with one for Christmas. We came from the Pixel 2 XL. What a very nice upgrade. Getting the 4a (5G) for just $480 was nice but the $150 Mastercard for coming over from Verizon was awesome. They also threw in the Beats Solo Pro headphones. 

When my wife opened her gift (the phone) on Christmas she was pleasantly surprised. When I told her, "WAIT THERE IS MORE", she couldn't believe it. I was a hero this year!!! 

Fast forward to today (March 7th) and we are happy with our purchases, love the $300 in Mastercard funds and the headphones work great. Visible mobile service has been top notch. We've traveled some during Christmas and some since and have had ZERO issues with our mobile service.  

Noticed the 4a with 5G has a $200 Mastercard now. What a GREAT deal. 

We've recommended Visible to several friends and family members and they are hooked. 

1 REPLY 1

stang67671
Intermediate II

Happy you like Visible. Been going on my 3rd month and have no complaints!