Port In from Verizon went great, even with an issue

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

Just wanted to thank the Visible team. My wife moved from Verizon to Visible today. The port in of her number went great, not so with her voice mail.

Her PIN would not work nor did her messages and greeting migrate over. Well a quick chat session went perfect and all was well.

I was also impressed on how fast we moved down the call wait line. It started at 13, but took less than 5 minutes to get to us. Thank you Visible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I know Visible is constantly working on improvements so it's nice to hear your porting experience went well.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Welcome to visible

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

Visible4Life
Intermediate

That is great feedback.  Thank you for sharing your experience!

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I know Visible is constantly working on improvements so it's nice to hear your porting experience went well.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

littlejewel97
Novice

My husband purchased a SIM card to try visible in an older phone I had before porting over. I was told he could port at anytime by going into chat service if he decided he wanted to move his number to visible. Unfortunately there is not an option in your account to port after the initial setup and he has been sitting waiting for a live agent as of this post for over an hour. Why canโ€™t the port option be available anytime in the app?

littlejewel97
Novice

My husband wanted to try visible so he ordered a SIM card to use in an older phone I had with a temp number. He was told he could port over anytime by contacting through chat if you didnโ€™t port over with the initial setup. And there is not an option to port in the app after that. Unfortunately as of the time of this post he had bee waiting over an hour in the chat line and now he is number 44 in the line. Why couldnโ€™t there be an option to port in the app after using the service for a little while?