Samsung S215G FE Compatibility?

mikey1273
Novice III

I'm looking at the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE (fan edition) 5G on the samsung website as an unlocked phone in 256GB.  The price seems attractive to me as paying it off in 6 months or so is possible and the battery is bigger than that in the s22. 

I see the S21  is on the compatibility list. I  just want to be sure it will work before I order it and spend over $600.  I'm guessing that the Fan Edition is similar enough but want to be sure.  can anyone confirm that it works on visible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My experience/results with Galaxy S21 FE 5G on Visible:

• Voice โœ”๏ธ
  • 5G/4G LTE Data โœ”๏ธ
  • WiFi Calling โœ”๏ธ
  • SMS/MMS โŒ

I hope this helps you and/or anyone else reading this post.  ๐Ÿค“

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

kcm012
Novice II

Bumping this as I have the same question. The S21 FE doesn't show as compatible, yet it works with Verizon. Anyone have any experience with this?

My experience/results with Galaxy S21 FE 5G on Visible:

• Voice โœ”๏ธ
  • 5G/4G LTE Data โœ”๏ธ
  • WiFi Calling โœ”๏ธ
  • SMS/MMS โŒ

I hope this helps you and/or anyone else reading this post.  ๐Ÿค“

I decided to get an unlocked  Galaxy A53  instead 

Jonnie1632
Novice II

I'm just trying to make it public knowledge the Samsung 21 Fe did work with visible service up until they recently changed something. I had their service for just over a year until a few days ago my service was disconnected and I was informed my device was simply incompatible. They offered no explanation or any interest in problem resolution.

I was able to use my unlocked Samsung S21FE 5G   with Visible $30 plan ;  switched from ATT late Dec 2022   Purchased phone from Amazon since my S10e phone was non-compatible.  IDK if it all depends on  IMEI or what...   I've had no problems with my service to date.