Samsung Watch

Andyb28
Novice

It's a real bummer joing Visible plus which advertises a "smart watch plan" to then find out its Apple watch only.  I really hope you support Samsung soon or im going to have to switch back to my previous provider.

10 REPLIES 10

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Unfortunately as of today android watches is not supported. Unsure whether visible has plans to support in near future.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

I don't think any progress is being made.  I chatted online 9.10.24 and was told in vague terms they were "working" on it.  I assume this means nothing is being done, and that Apple may even be offering them incentives NOT to include Android watches.

rathernotsay
Novice

I'm hoping with the Samsung Ultra that I'll be able to use Visible + soon

sccannon
Novice

I just did the same thing and didn't read the fine print about only Apple watches.  I talked with support and they said their Social Engineers are working on it but no release date.

jringler1974
Novice

Agree. I would love to add a samsung smart watch soon. 

I only have BT only samsung watch and it works with my visible service with my samsung phone 

I believe they are talking about direct cellular (works when outside bluetooth range or phone isn't available) support for smart watches - rather than simple pairing.

Phatness
Novice

We upgraded our plans, and found out the hard way that it is an Apple Watch Plan, not a Smart Watch Plan.

"You must have a computer on your first day of class. We said computer, so obviously we mean MacBook." 

SoundJudgment
Novice

No Visible+ Service for Android Smartwatches!??

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack to T-Mo we go..... ๐Ÿ˜ž

SoundJudgment
Novice

No Visible+ Service for Android Smartwatches!??

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack to T-Mo we go..... ๐Ÿ˜ž