Switch plans once I go to Visible?

How hard is it to switch between Visible and Visible+ once I switch mine and my wife's phone numbers over? Like, if she starts out with Visible and after a couple months wants to switch to Visible+, are there any fees or issues with doing that or can you change in a month?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

DeanKevin64
Ace II

I have not done it but it is easy to upgrade, I have gone through the steps but didn't check out before as I decided to stay on the base, you can do it anytime during your billing cycle. There are no added fees but you will be prorated the difference from the day you upgrade to your next due date. Upgrade from base to plus takes affect the day you do it. If you decide to go from the plus plan to the base plan that will not take effect until your next billing due date as Visible doesn't refund the difference.

View solution in original post

easy.  Just go under plans and switch as you wish.  Note if you switch in the middle of the month you may have a prorated charge this is normal. but something to be aware of.  If you found my answer as helpful please mark it as a solution.  thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

DeanKevin64
Ace II

I have not done it but it is easy to upgrade, I have gone through the steps but didn't check out before as I decided to stay on the base, you can do it anytime during your billing cycle. There are no added fees but you will be prorated the difference from the day you upgrade to your next due date. Upgrade from base to plus takes affect the day you do it. If you decide to go from the plus plan to the base plan that will not take effect until your next billing due date as Visible doesn't refund the difference.

easy.  Just go under plans and switch as you wish.  Note if you switch in the middle of the month you may have a prorated charge this is normal. but something to be aware of.  If you found my answer as helpful please mark it as a solution.  thank you.