Visible Only Cares About New Customers

dbailey48
Novice

As an existing customer I am appalled that only new customers are getting the $300 gift card and beats head phones. I purchases a new phone and am paying the same price as a new customer, but I am not getting the gifts new customers are receiving.  Visible is taking the money I have paid over the years and gifting it to new customers.  I wish Visible cared about the customers it had for years.  

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

After reading some of the posts Visible isn't even giving those so called gist cards out to begin with, they are reneging on those anyway. There have been a few that have complained about not getting those rebates.

I was a new customer last year and I never got any deals buying a phone here but then I was new to owning a cell phone and didn't have a number to port in so don't feel bad about not getting and rewards for already being a customer. It is even worse by telling me my phone I bought here last year is supposedly not compatible with either of the new plans so had to buy a new(make that used for half of what it sells for here) to be compatible when I finally change over.

They did have some deals on phones back on Halloween for a decent price but then again those same deals or even better prices could be had by the manufacturers also but then they might not be compatible thanks to Visible blacklisting IMEI numbers for android phones they don't sell themselves.

wahaha
Novice

Totally agree.

wahaha
Novice

Agree. So inconvenient to those loyal customers who want to upgrade their phones.