Visible Party Pay is going away in January of 2023. EVERYBODY will be required to pay $30 a month.

grfield
Novice

According to an official post by the Visible care team on Twitter, the legacy "Unlimited" plan is going away along with Party Pay discounts in January of 2023.

This means you have to switch to one of the new plans and pay the new pricing of $30. No exceptions, unless you want to lose your number and use the new PayPal discount (which isn't available for existing customers, hilariously). 

11 REPLIES 11

marciano
Intermediate

"According to an official post by the Visible care team on Twitter, the legacy "Unlimited" plan is going away along with Party Pay discounts in January of 2023."

Where is that post?

"This means you have to switch to one of the new plans and pay the new pricing of $30. No exceptions, unless you want to lose your number and use the new PayPal discount (which isn't available for existing customers, hilariously). "

And what are the terms of the new PayPal discount?

Links would be helpful.

Hey there, friend! Thank you for reaching out to Visible Care! We are glad to help you with Party Pay information! All members of the old plan will be able to join a Party until October, and the Legacy plan will be valid until January 2023.

Also, on January 2023, everyone has to switch to one of the new plans, and with this step, the Party Pay program will be closed. No worries about it, as the new plans make the process more easier, without so many steps to create parties and join them.

You are right! The bill will be 30$, without any discounts.

I recommend using Google Voice or Open Phone as your primary telephone number and then switching these silly promotions as needed to get the best deal. Only T-Mobile offers the price lock guarantee. Shame on Visible!

INXSible
Novice III

Party Pay discount will be gone at the end of 2022.

If Referral credit program is taken away, I'll port out my line.

Rocksand
Novice

How much is PayPal discount? 

Is there a PayPal discount ?

Yes, but only for new customers. You have to create the account via www.visible.com/v/paypal

jwhitaker80
Intermediate

According to Visible Chief Commercial Officer, in 11/2022, no one will ever be forced to migrate and pay more than their PartyPay discounted price. See YouTube 

Rich8062040
Novice

Not true watch the YouTube video of the interview with Visible Chief Commercial Officer Jeremy Bolton. He says they will not force people off the $25 party pay discounts quit spreading lies and scaring people onto switching https://youtu.be/Mh2M5BDGt8w

Right!  I didn't want to migrate to these new plans. But today I got "NO Service" Representative argued that there is a conflict between plans so I had to pick a new one as if I was a f... new costumer. No fees discount, only $10 welcome probably just for a month, the rest full fee... 

Well, they are telling me I need to upgrade.  I went partially through the upgrade process, and they will charge me $30/month if I continue with it.  So I aborted it.  I refuse to pay more than the $25 I'm paying now.  I will just hold out until the end.  Supposed to be grandfathered in at $25.