What’s going on with IPhone 14 shipments?

giameowrie
Novice III

I ordered an IPhone 14 Pro Max on 9/16 at 7AM EST. The charge hit my card immediately and posted the very next day. 

Per Visibles Help page, I should have received a confirmation email, and I never did. I also should be able to check my order status under “Overview” on my account, and nothing comes up. The only thing I can see through my account Home is that my “devices” now lists the 14 as my current device, which it’s not. And under orders I can see my physical order.

Spoke to a rep Monday morning, and Henry assured me there were no delays and I should be receiving the phone either 9/19 or 9/20, if not by Wednesday (9/21) then I need to reach back out and reference my case number I was assigned. Which is a joke, because you can’t get through to them. The only reason I did in the first place because it was 6:00AM and I was still 45th in line. 

Super frustrated right now, not because of the wait, there are delays with iphone14s through everyone right now, but atleast communicate that, and keep the charge pending until shipped!? I’m thinking of asking my cc company to put a hold on the charge until the device is delivered (if and when that happens). 

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? There is just no communication which is absurd especially because of how expensive these devices are.

Wishing I now went directly through Apple. At least they are communicative and responsive. 

SOS!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Literally 6AM EST on Monday morning, but even then I was 45th in line and waited an hour to get through. It was pure luck honestly. 

If I don’t get a number for a place in line, I just close out at this point. I read on here that it doesn’t give you a number in line unless you’re in top 50.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Edamaso
Novice II

how did you even speak to anyone

Literally 6AM EST on Monday morning, but even then I was 45th in line and waited an hour to get through. It was pure luck honestly. 

If I don’t get a number for a place in line, I just close out at this point. I read on here that it doesn’t give you a number in line unless you’re in top 50.