WiFi Calling Available on All Compatible Phones?

LeoC4
Novice

I'm considering switching to Visible using the Verizon network.  Because the coverage is weak-to-none in my area, I must have WiFi calling.

Does Visible provide WiFi Calling on all compatible phones?

7 REPLIES 7

bpositive
Intermediate III

@LeoC4 

Yes, wifi calling will work if the phone has that feature. 

I am using both on android and iOS

partypay
Intermediate

FYI: Most of the new android phones and iphones have wifi calling features. But to use this feature, carrier should have this on their plan too which Visible already included it. 

Joe33472
Novice II

Wifi calling working great on my iPhone 12 on Visible! 

When using Wifi calling, do you see this indicated anywhere on your phone? I have an iPhone 12 as well and with Verizon a little animation in the top right corner of the phone would indicate that Wifi calling is active. I've never seen this since switching to Visible. I do have the Wifi calling option enabled though.

SF
Novice

No it does not support WiFi calling on moto g 2022 stylus

SF
Novice

It does not support Wi-Fi calling on all phones the 2022 Moto G stylus under the old system support Wi-Fi calling, but it does not under the new Visible.

Krista
Novice

WiFi calling won't work (not even available to turn on) on the Moto G Stylus 2020. It seems the Verizon network blocks WiFi calling on phones not purchased from Verizon. So it doesn't work on retail/unlocked phones. At least in the Moto line.  Visible doesn't seem to know this / thinks I should call Verizon to try to work it out.